What is Kaal Sarp Dosh?
Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran : Kal means death and Sarpa means snake. The person born under Kal Sarpa Yog sees many sufferings and problems during life. Kaal Sarp Dosh is devised when all the seven planets come in between Rahu and Ketu. It is an apprehended mystical circumstance that affects a person badly with diverse problems and happens due to a lot of evil karmas done by the specific individuals in their previous lives. In most instances, Kaal Sarp Dosh influences a person for 47 years and in some instances even extended or during their whole life relying upon the place of the planets in astrology. Kaal Sarp Dosh consequences are feasible and last for a short time. Kal Sarpa is of 288 types few of them are Karkotak Kal Sarp Dosh, Ekdant. The effect of each one varies.
Some of the likely consequences of Kaal Sarp Dosh comprises of a completely erratic life, malign state, absence of problems to develop the offspring, financial strain, difficult married life, untreatable ailments, and mental disruptions and disorders. Those pretentious by Kaal Sarp Dosh result in fights and strains during their whole lives. Indeed, this situation also averts some good consequences resulting from the other advantageous planetary places in the person’s astrology. Therefore, Kaal Sarp Dosh troubles most people.
What is Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran?
However, no one has the right to figure out that with Kaal Sarp Yog in their Kundli, it does not make them absolutely miserable nor does an only awful thing comes to their path. It varies from person to person and it is very much defenseless on the yogas present in their Kundli. For example, if in a person’s Kundli, powerful Raj yogas are present or have four planets digbali or 2-3 planets develops or Swagrehi planets in the Kundli and there is Kaal Sarp yog present in their Kundli as well, then the consequences of Kaal Sarp Yog will be diminished.
- Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Puja Cost
- Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Puja Dates 2021
- Kaal Sarp Dosh Remedies
- Kaal Sarp Dosh Effects on Marriage
- Kaal Sarp Dosh Benefits
- Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Puja Trimbakeshwar
- Kaal Sarp Dosh Calculator
- Types of Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Lal Kitab
- Symptoms of Kaal sarp dosh
- Kaal Sarp Dosh Upay
- Kalsarp Dosh Chart
- Kala Sarpa Dosha after 33 Years
- Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja Samagri
- Kaal Sarp Puja Procedure
- Kalsarp Dosh Nivaran Mantra
- Pandit for Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja in Trimbakeshwar
- Kaal Sarp dosh Rudraksha
- Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Kavach
- Kalsarp Dosh Nivaran Yantra
- Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Ring
- Best Place for Kalsarp Dosh Nivaran
- Trimbakeshwar Kalsarp Dosh Puja Booking
Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Puja Cost
The trimbakeshwar pooja charges are different according to the places, people choose to perform.
- The trimbakeshwar kalsarp pooja cost Rs 300 for the Pooja to be performed in a hall outside the temple.
- For the puja in AC hall the kaal sarp puja cost Rs 750/- INR.
- The trimbakeshwar kal sarp puja price for performing inside the temple is 1500/- INR.
- The kalsarpa shanti puja cost 2500 for performing inside the temple. There are two different tickets for the Pooja inside the temple.
- Also, kaal sarp yog puja cost Rs 300/- INR to be performed inside the premises of the temple.
The trimbakeshwar kal sarp puja cost is not too high. It is for all class people. In other words, a middle class person can also afford and a high class can also go there. Lunch is included in trimbakeshwar pooja cost.
Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Puja Dates 2020
- January 2020 : 7 , 9 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 15 , 18 , 19 , 22 , 24 , 25 , 26 , 28 , 30
- February 2020 : 1 , 2 , 4 , 6 , 8 , 9 , 11 , 13 , 15 , 16 , 17 , 19 , 21 , 23 , 25 , 27 , 29
- March 2020 : 1 , 2 , 4 , 7 , 8 , 10 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 18 , 21 , 22 , 23 , 25 , 28 , 29 , 31
- April 2020 : 1 , 2 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 8 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 14 , 18 , 19 , 20 , 22 , 25 , 26 , 28 , 30
- May 2020 : 1 , 3 , 5 , 7 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 14 , 16 , 17 , 18 , 20 , 22 , 24 , 25 , 27 , 29 , 30 , 31
- June 2020 : 3 , 5 , 7 , 10 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 18 , 20 , 21 , 23 , 25 , 27 , 28 , 30
- July 2020 : 1 , 3 , 5 , 7 , 10 , 12 , 13 , 16 , 18 , 19 , 20 , 22 , 25 , 26 , 27 , 29 , 31
- August 2020 : 1 , 2 , 3 , 5 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 12 , 15 , 16 , 18 , 19 , 21 , 22 , 23 , 26 , 29
- September 2020 : 1 , 3 , 6 , 7 , 10 , 12 , 13 , 15 , 17 , 19 , 20 , 21 , 24 , 26 , 27 , 29
- October 2020 : 2 , 4 , 7 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 14 , 16 , 18 , 20 , 23 , 24 , 25 , 28 , 30
- November 2020 : 1 , 5 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 12 , 14 , 15 , 16 , 19 , 21 , 22 , 25 , 27 , 29 , 30
- December 2020 : 2 , 5 , 6 , 8 , 10 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 17 , 19 , 20 , 22 , 25 , 26 , 27 , 29 , 31
Kaal Sarp Dosh Remedies
- Offer Prayers To Snake Gods: This is one of the kalsarpa yoga remedies. Consequently, a person should offer prayers to Nagaraja and all other Snake Gods every Sunday and on Panchami Tithi.
- Chant ‘Om Namah Shivaya’: This is one of the easiest and the most suitable sarp dosh remedies. A person can chant the Panchakshara Mantra 108 times in a day. It will help you to overcome all the problems that come in life due to Kaal Sarp Yog.
- Visit a Holy Place: One of the best remedies for rahu and ketu. The person should go to such holy places which are helpful for people having Kaal Sarp Dosha. For instance, taking a holy dip in Rameshwaram Temple in Tamil Nadu. Offer prayers to forefathers. It will abolish Pitra Shrap if that is the sense for Kaal Sarp Dosh. Also, going to the temples such as Mahakaleshwar in Ujjain, Kalahasti in Andhra Pradesh, Trimbakeshwar in Nashik. Do puja of Lord Shiva there. Hence, it can ease the negative effects of this Dosha to a huge amount.
- Chant Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra: Chanting Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra 108 times in one day. Therefore, it can remove the effects of this Dosha. As a result, it is the best sarp dosh remedies
Remedies for Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Chant Gayatri Mantra: It is one of the Kal Sarp yoga remedy. The person should chant Gayatri Mantra either 21 times or 108 times in a day. You should get up early, have a bath and then chant this Mantra facing towards the sun. It is said that those who chant properly will be relieved of all problems in life.
- Worship Nataraja: Worship Lord Nataraja, the dancing avatar of Lord Shiva. Execute Shanti Puja on Sashti Tithi is one of the maha padma Kala Sarp dosha remedies.
- Fast on Nag Panchami: Discover a correct fast on Nag Panchmi is one of the remedies for Rahu and ketu
- Do Not Hurt Snakes: Make sure that you do not hurt snakes or any other reptile. On every Sashti tithi, chant the nine names of snake at least 21 times.
- Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Puja: Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja is one of the most effective vishdhar Kaal Sarp dosh remedy. It can remove the effect of this Dosha. It is done in temples of Lord Shiva, especially Kalahasti and Trimbakeshwar temples by expert priests. You can get great support from this Puja.
Kaal Sarp Dosh Effects on Marriage
Kaal Sarp dosh can have many distressing consequences in one’s life. From money and fitness to an annoying marriage, kaal sarp yog effects the most necessary condition of one’s life. This makes it an ordeal for many.
The Kaal Sarp yog effects on marriage develop when Rahu is there in the 1st House and Ketu is there in the 7th House. The rest of the planets are there to the left side of the axis.
The sarp dosh effects make a depressed married life and some financial gains. This dosh has major consequences for married couples. It creates many difficulties and stress between them leading to a difficult marriage.
It is for this purpose, that many couples like to do a Kaal Sarp dosh to escape any troubles in their marriage.
Kaal Sarp Dosh Benefits
- It makes a person very sincere towards any activities he or she does
- Makes the person brave in life to take up any risk to get success
- It makes a person honest towards his/her deeds and approach towards life. The person makes strong effort to overcome the weakness he/she had in life.
Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Puja Trimbakeshwar
Trimbakeshwar temple is a devout place having one of the twelve Jyotirlingas. The remarkable characteristic of the Jyotirlinga revealed here is its three faces personifying Lord Brahma, Lord Vishnu, and Lord Rudra.
However, it takes one day for Kaal Sarp dosh nivaran in Trimbakeshwar. This vidhi comprises of Ganpati pujan, punayahavachan, matruka pujan, naandi shradha, navgragha pujan, rudharakalash pujan and finally balipradan and purnahuti. It takes 6 hours to finish this pooja.
Kaal Sarp Dosh Calculator
Kala Sarpa Dosha has its malign impact over a person, but there is one more side of this yoga which also appears. It can be deliberated as advantageous yoga. The conclusions will be beneficial if a similar adjustment is placed in kendra or trikona houses. They may eventually rise over the misfortune. They may hurt originally or at an early part of your life but it blesses you at last.
Hence, you should think positive. The reason being, Kala Sarpa Dosha might take them to the crest of success and they may absolutely get by showing their talent to the outer world.
Types of Kaal Sarp Dosh
There are 12 types of Kaal Sarp Dosh rely upon the positions of Rahu and Ketu in one’s birth chart:
- Anant Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Kulik Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Vasuki Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Shankhpal Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Padam Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Mahapadam Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Takshak Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Karkotak Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Shankhnad Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Ghatak Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Vishdhar Kaal Sarp Dosh
- Sheshnaag Kaal Sarp Dosh
Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Lal Kitab
- Give fresh Reddish
- A person should have a meal while sitting in the kitchen.
- They should clean their teeth with the urine of cow.
- Sail a coconut in the sea.
- Worship lord Shiva and Goddess Durga. Chant chapters of Durga saptsi or Devi suktam on regular basis.
- Arrange Kaal Sarp Dosha Yagya to reach the God precisely.
- The person should worship the banyan tree on Sundays and give water to it.
- Worshiping Lord Ganesha. It will help in decreasing the insecurity.
- Recite Hanuman Chalisa every day in the morning.
- Take and worship a sliver cobra idol on the day of Naag panchami.
- The native should feed animals and birds as much as attainable.
- Give red color products to needy and penniless.
- One can keep a silver color swastika at the main entrance of their house.
- A person should respect their elders and parents.
- They should pray for the moral accomplishment and correct path in his life.
- If a person is facing issues in his married life due to the Kaal Sarp Dosh then they should remarry their wife.
- They should float alive fishes in the river at least twice a year.
- A person should give one handful of green kidney beans after reciting the Rahu mantra.
- They should buy two snakes. Give them milk and leave them in any forest. Do this under the guidance of the expert.
Symptoms of Kaal sarp dosh
- If you have Kalsarpa Yoga in your birth-chart then you may see images of dead people as a nightmare. You may sometimes feel as if somebody is choking you.
- A person needs to devote their life to their family and society. You will not be a self-centered person and will not bother people for your own needs. They may have to struggle in life and may feel lonely when ill or undergoing difficult phases of life because of the presence of Kalsarpa Yoga in your birth-chart
- You may be scared of snake-biting and may even see yourself coiled around by snakes, in your dreams. If you have Kalsarpa Yoga in your birth-chart then you may suffer from aeroacrophobia which is the fear of open high places or may feel pain at lonely places.
- If you are facing above-mentioned issues then you may have Kalsarpa yoga in your birth chart and you should try its remedies to decrease its malign results.
Kaal Sarp Dosh Upay
- Chant ‘Om Namah Shivaya’: One of the simplest and the most effective Kaal Sarp Dosh remedies is to chant the Panchakshara Mantra, i.e. “Om Namah Shivaya” at least 108 times on daily basis. The blessings of Lord Shiva will give you the ability to overcome all the difficulties that come in life due to Kaal Sarp Yog.
- Visit a Pilgrimage: The person should visit such pilgrimage sites which are considered important for natives having Kaal Sarp Dosha. For example, taking a holy dip in Rameshwaram Temple in Tamil Nadu and doing prayers to forefathers can abolish Pitra Shrap, if that is the reason for Kaal Sarp Dosh. Also, going to the temples such as Mahakaleshwar in Ujjain, Kalahasti in Andhra Pradesh, Trimbakeshwar in Nashik (Maharashtra), etc and doing puja of Lord Shiva there can calm the negative consequence of this Dosha to a great level.
- Chant Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra: Chanting Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra at least 108 times in a day can diminish the adverse effects of this Dosha.
- Worship Lord Shiva: Doing Puja of Lord Shiva with Milk and Abhishek can yield good results for a person having Kaal Sarp Dosha. People should do Shiva Puja in a temple with offerings of milk, flowers, Bilva Patra, fruits and plums every Monday. After this, one should give food and clothes to the needy and the poor. Doing Lord Shiva’s Puja on Maha Shivratri can yield maximum results.
- Worship Nataraja: Worship Lord Nataraja, the dancing avatar of Lord Shiva, and perform Shanti Puja on Sashti Tithi.
- Fast on Nag Panchami
- Observe a rigorous fast on Nag Panchami.
Kalsarp Dosh Chart
The slavery experienced by the people is the superimposition of Maya onto the native in an overpowering way. As a result, the truth of the chart becomes averted in the native. It is to the extent of the person following an agenda unlike from that suggested by the chart. The head of the yoga being either Rāhu i.e. Kaal sarpa or Ketu i.e. Kaal amṛta will suggest which agenda.
Just as the light of the Sun abolishes darkness, so also truth resolves untruth. It can break the Kaal sarpa/amṛta yoga. The houses of truth represent the entrance into this world and exit here from, respectively. Planets are in the first or seventh from the following node. They are in the first or seventh from the Lagna. It will thus be able to break the yoga and organize the truth.
Kala Sarpa Dosha after 33 Years
There is a financial setback because of this Kaal Sarp Dosh. Also the loss of ancestral property, parental debts, health afflictions. Members of the family will not be co-operative. He may lose many good opportunities through his talk and temperament. After the 33rd year, life improves gradually.
Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja Samagri
Samagri required for doing the Pooja:
- Firstly, Quince Fruit (Shreephal) 1
- Secondly, Betel Nut (Supari) 11
- Further, Cloves 10 Gram
- Moreover, Cardamom 10 Gram
- Also, Paan Leaves 7
- In addition Roli 100 Gram
- Then Mauli 5
- Then Janeu 11
- Also Raw Milk 100 Gram
- Then Curd 100 Gram
- Also Desi Ghee 1 KG
- Also Honey 50 Gram
- Further Sugar 500 Gram
- Then Whole rice 1250 Gram
- In addition Panch Mewa 250 Gram
- Also Panch Sweets 1 KG
- Then Ratu Phal As per the wish
- Then Garland of flowers 5
- Also Dhoop and Agarbatti 1 Packet each
- Further Havan Samagri 1 KG
- Also Barley 500 Gram
- Then Black Sesame Seeds 1 KG
- Also Kamal Gatta Rs 20
- Then Red sandalwood Rs 20
- Also Yellow mustard Rs 20
- Then Guggul Rs 20
- Also Spikenard Rs 20
- Then Seasame Oil 1 KG
- Also Dry Woodapple Rs 20
- Also Himalayan Birch Rs 20
- Then Big Mud Lamp 2
- Also Small Mud Lamp 11
- Then Cotton 1 Packet
- Further Navgrah Samidha 1 Packet
- In addition Dry Coconut 1
- Moreover Black Pepper 100 Gram
- Then Yellow Cloth 25 Meter
- Also, Camphor 11 Pieces
- Then, Iron Bowl 1
- Also, Mango Leaves 11
- Then Mango Wood 5 KG
- Also, Sabut Urad Dal 250 Gram
- Then Wooden Chowki 1
- Moreover Bel Patri 11
- Further, Shivling 1
- In addition, Snake 9
Kaal Sarp Puja Procedure
- This Pooja is done on a single day.
- It takes 2 hours to finish this Vidhi or Pooja. It is necessary to give food to the needy.
- Put Ganapati, Matruka Pujan, 1 Gold Nag, 1 Siver Murti of Rahu, 1 silver Murti of Kaal and worship it.
- Later worship Navagraha.
- Then worship Shivji on the Kalash and do Havan with Kala Tila and Ghee.
- People need new clothes. Men require wearing Dhoti ad women require to wear new Sarees.
- One should never do this Pooja in oiled hair and pregnant woman should not take part in this Pooja.
- Native who are participating in the pooja should take a bath before this Pooja.
- One can also do Rudrabhishekam after the completion of this Pooja that makes the Pooja process as finished.
- The son of the person who has expired should do Pitru Paksha. Grandsons cannot do it while his father is alive.
Kalsarp Dosh Nivaran Mantra
“Om Kraum Namo Astu Sarpebhyo Kaal Sarp Shanti Kuru Kuru Swaha Om Namostu Sarpebhyo Ye Ke Cha Prithiveemanu Ye Antrikshe Ye Divi Tebhyah Sarpebhyo Namah Om Sarpebhyo Namah ||
Is the Mantra for Kaal Sarp Dosh.
- Begin from any auspicious day.
- Take bath and sit in an appropriate place facing north.
- Wear Yellow or White clothes.
- Pray the Guru with Guru Mantras & other mantras arranged in Guru Deeksha.
- Pray the Kaal Sarp Yantra or Rahu- Ketu Yantra with rice, vermillion, and essence.
- Recite 1 mala each of the Sarp Mantras to reduce the karmic consequence of Kaal Sarp.
- Do this for at least 108 Days.
Pandit for Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja in Trimbakeshwar
One of the best Pandit Ji in Trimbakeshwar is Pandit Narayan Shastri. He is one of the Pandit in Trimbakeshwar who does the Pooja for Kaal Sarp Dosh. He is an astrologer who guides people in the right direction in your life and helps to see life through a correct set of lenses. Ancient Vedic Astrology mixed with modern thinking has proven to give the best results.
He lives in Trimbakeshwar at Kal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Kendra for 50 years. Guruji has experience of more than 25 years. Being Kaal Sarp Pooja experts Guruji has developed expertise in doing Kaalsarp Pooja. Guruji has done more than 11000+ Kaalsarp Shanti Pooja’s to date and given 100% satisfaction to all clients and all the clients get the best results immediately after doing Shanti or Pooja Vidhi.
Guruji does many Pooja like Kalsarp Pooja, Tripindi Shraddha, Narayan Nagbali, Nakshatra Shanti, Rudrabhishek, Laghurudra, Nav Chandi, Sat Chandi, Vastu Shanti, Pran Pratishtra, Maha Mritinjay Jaap, Grah Yadnya, Vivah Sanskar, Shreemad Maha Bhagwad Puran & other vidhis.
He has been into all sorts of Hindu spiritual practices done at Trimbakeshwar since ancient times.
Panditji is well versed with all sorts of poojas and vidhis done at Trimbakeshwar and a renowned personality in Trimbakeshwar.
They do Kalsarpa dosh Shanti, Narayanaagbali Shanti, Pitra dosh Shanti, Maha Mrutunjay Jap and Havan at Trimbakeshwar, Nashik. The result of their pooja and vidhi are too very effective for getting rid of your issues and for creating a bright and prosperous future.
Kaal Sarp dosh Rudraksha
The one who takes Rudraksha get good luck and decrease all effect of Kaal Sarp Dosha. It holds amazing energy amongst an enthusiast.
In the Hindus religion, People look up Rudraksha with a great amount. Also, these problems came on your life way those take away from your life and you would enjoy a happy life.
You must do the Shiva Pooja on every day when Rahu and Ketu planets come at a specific place.
Those processes get relief from the malign effect of Rahu and Ketu planets regulating your life. It helps to make more advantageous.
Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Kavach
It is very useful for solving the issues of people suffering from Kaal Sarp Evil in their astrology. It is made by the combination of Eight Faced Rudraksha, One Faced Rudraksha, and Five Faced Rudraksha. The Eight Faced Rudraksha represents all siddhis and abolishes misfortunes caused by Ketu. One Faced Rudraksha represents Lord Shankar. The Five Faced Rudraksha symbolizes Lord Hanuman and abolishes the bad luck of Kaal Sarp Dosh. A person should wash the Kavach by gangajal, milk, and yogurt, on Saturday evening. Use sandal on it, Pray it with dhoop – deep, and put the Kavach with a chain of gold, silver or with a black thread. Wear the Kavach by chanting following mantra: Om Namah Shivay
Kalsarp Dosh Nivaran Yantra
A Kaal Sarp Yog Nivaran Yantra is suggested by many Vedic astrologers to decrease the bad effects of Kaal Sarp Yog in the horoscope of a person. This Yantra can give well to very good results in decreasing the strength of Kaal Sarp Yog and when combined with some other astrological remedies which may comprise gemstones and some other remedies, it can bring great relief to the person suffering from Kaal Sarp Yog. In some cases it has been seen that the use of this Yantra has not only decreased the strength of Kaal Sarp Yog but it has also brought advantages for the native and these benefits have been particularly observed in the cases where the people have been able to develop a strong connection with this Yantra by means of praying to this Yantra on daily basis.
Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Ring
The ring is made up of nine metals. This is of gold or silver and eight metals. Frequently all the efforts of a native prove to be void because of the malign aspect of the planets. The ring should be worn in the morning of any encouraging day after doing the Panchoapchaar form of worship. The ring starts showering its advantageous effects on the native. It contributes all-round prosperity to the person and saves a man from the evil effects of the cruel planets, from many enemies, accidents as well as improves wealth and improves health.
Best Place for Kalsarp Dosh Nivaran
The Trimbakeshwar is the best place to do the Dosh Nivaran Pooja. It is in Trimbak in the Nashik district of Maharashtra. Deliberated as one of the twelve Jyotirlingas, It plays a crucial role in making the Kaal Sarpa Pooja more productive and effective. As per the Shiva Purana, a Jyotirlinga is perfect exemplifying the all favorable Shiva. It is the radiant light of Shiva.
Other than Trimbakeshwar, there are other Jyotirlingas such as Somnath situated in Gujarat, Malikarjuna in Srisailam, Andhra Pradesh; Mahakaleswar in Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, Omkareshwar is located in Madhya Pradesh, Kedarnath in the Himalayas, Bhimashankar in Maharashtra, Viswanath in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, Vaidyanath in Deoghar in Jharkhand, Nageshvara Jyotirlinga in Dwarka, Gujarat, Rameshwar in Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu and Grishneshwar in Aurangabad, Maharashtra.
Trimbakeshwar Kalsarp Dosh Puja Booking
Firstly, they arrange the items for Kal Sarp puja in Trimbakeshwar. Believers need not carry any material for Trimbakeshwar Kal Sarp puja. The Kala Sarp puja at Trimbakeshwar is for almost 3 hours. A person needs to reach this place 1 day prior to Kal Sarp pooja at Trimbakeshwar accordingly. Hence there are fix dates for Kal Sarp puja in Trimbakeshwar.
In conclusion, trimbakeshwar temple Kaal Sarp puja has many benefits. A person can get rid of financial problems. It also avoids regular illness. Therefore trimbakeshwar Kaal Sarp puja builds positive thinking. It avoids pregnancy and marriage delay.
For performing Kal Sarp puja in trimbakeshwar people can reach this place by air, by train or by road. Indeed the best way to reach this place is by road. The bus frequency for this place is really high.